Former Patriots lineman Joe Andruzzi set to host gala at Gillette in December
|11.02.12 at 12:42 am ET|
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation will celebrate five years of successful fundraising for cancer patients and their families with the New England Celebrities Tackle Cancer Gala, set for December 3 at Gillette Stadium.
Andruzzi, a former Patriots guard who has waged his own battle against cancer, will bring together supporters, celebrities and athletes, including current and former Patriots players, for what is anticipated to be a record-breaking fundraiser. All proceeds raised through the event will go toward helping the Joe Andruzzi Foundation provide more cancer patients with financial assistance, as well as supporting pediatric brain cancer research.
‘This has been a monumental year for the Foundation; we’re blessed to help more cancer patients and provide more support for research at Boston Children’s Hospital than ever before,’ Andruzzi said. ‘But helping more people requires additional support from our community, and we plan to make this year’s gala our best yet. We’re honored to once again invite our friends and supporters to join us for this fun and heart-warming benefit in hopes of raising significant funds to help families with their bills during treatment. Jen and I know the cancer battle all too well, and every little bit truly helps.’
Individual tickets to the fifth annual gala are available exclusively at JAFGala.org. Information regarding a limited number of remaining sponsorship packages is available online, or by contacting the Foundation directly at 774-284-4694 or emailing email@example.com.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie