Patriots sign linebacker Jerrell Harris to practice squad
|11.06.12 at 4:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots announced Tuesday that they have signed rookie linebacker Jerrell Harris to the practice squad. Harris, 23, originally signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a rookie free agent out of Alabama on April 30. The 6-foot-3, 242-pounder was released by Atlanta at the end of training camp before joining the Jacksonville Jaguars‘ practice squad on Sept. 26. He was released from the Jaguars’ practice squad on Oct. 25. Harris started at strong side linebacker for the BCS National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide as a senior in 2011 and recorded 22 total tackles.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars