Patriots sign linebacker Jerrell Harris to practice squad
|11.06.12 at 4:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — The Patriots announced Tuesday that they have signed rookie linebacker Jerrell Harris to the practice squad. Harris, 23, originally signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a rookie free agent out of Alabama on April 30. The 6-foot-3, 242-pounder was released by Atlanta at the end of training camp before joining the Jacksonville Jaguars‘ practice squad on Sept. 26. He was released from the Jaguars’ practice squad on Oct. 25. Harris started at strong side linebacker for the BCS National Champion Alabama Crimson Tide as a senior in 2011 and recorded 22 total tackles.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples