Report: Referee from Super Bowl XLVI will work Patriots-Colts this Sunday
|11.15.12 at 1:54 pm ET|
John Parry will work as the referee for Sunday’s Patriots-Colts game, according to our friends at FootballZebras.com. Parry, who has worked as an NFL official since 2000, was the referee for last year’s Super Bowl XLVI between the Patriots and the Giants. According to Pro Football Reference, it marks the second New England game of the year for Parry — he worked the Patriots’ 52-28 win over the Bills in Buffalo on Sept. 30.
Parry is a financial advisor (with a snappy looking web page regarding that area of his work here.) Officiating is in his blood — his father, Dave Parry, was the former Supervisor of Officials for the Big 10, and worked as the side judge in Super Bowl XVII. For more on Parry’s work and tendencies as an official. check out his page at Pro Football Reference.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- New England Patriots Links 6/19/13 - Patriots Dominate on First Down
- Police Searched Aaron Hernandez' Home For More than Two Hours
- Aaron Hernandez Questioned, Has Home Searched after Killing
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...