Rob Gronkowski buys $1.6 million Tampa mansion
|11.25.12 at 12:58 pm ET|
The house, which TMZ calls a “partier’s dream” (or it’s just a house), has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, surround sound throughout the house, three outdoor entertainment areas, an infinity pool and a spa.
Prior to the season, Gronkowski, who is still in his rookie deal, signed a six-year extension with the Patriots worth $54 million.
Here are some pictures of the house, courtesy of TMZ.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Takeaways from Pats' Week 5 Win
- Pats Remind Us They Can Win Any Way Required
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Cowboys
- Patriots Dominating Opponents with Halftime Adjustments
- Brady, Edelman, Lewis' Post-Week 5 Fantasy Advice
- Solder Exits with Elbow Injury
- Hightower (Ribs) Questionable to Return in Week 5