Rob Gronkowski buys $1.6 million Tampa mansion
|11.25.12 at 12:58 pm ET|
The house, which TMZ calls a “partier’s dream” (or it’s just a house), has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, surround sound throughout the house, three outdoor entertainment areas, an infinity pool and a spa.
Prior to the season, Gronkowski, who is still in his rookie deal, signed a six-year extension with the Patriots worth $54 million.
Here are some pictures of the house, courtesy of TMZ.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...