Rob Gronkowski buys $1.6 million Tampa mansion
|11.25.12 at 12:58 pm ET|
The house, which TMZ calls a “partier’s dream” (or it’s just a house), has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, surround sound throughout the house, three outdoor entertainment areas, an infinity pool and a spa.
Prior to the season, Gronkowski, who is still in his rookie deal, signed a six-year extension with the Patriots worth $54 million.
Here are some pictures of the house, courtesy of TMZ.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England