Rob Gronkowski buys $1.6 million Tampa mansion
|11.25.12 at 12:58 pm ET|
According to TMZ, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski recently bought a $1.6 million mansion in Tampa.
The house, which TMZ calls a “partier’s dream” (or it’s just a house), has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, surround sound throughout the house, three outdoor entertainment areas, an infinity pool and a spa.
Prior to the season, Gronkowski, who is still in his rookie deal, signed a six-year extension with the Patriots worth $54 million.
Here are some pictures of the house, courtesy of TMZ.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...
- New England Patriots Links 6/17/13 - Leon Washington Hopes to Contribute...
- New England Patriots Links 6/14/13 - WRs: It's Amendola, Everyone Else
- New England Patriots Links 6/13/13 - Don't Expect Tom-Tim Tag Team