Rob Gronkowski buys $1.6 million Tampa mansion
|11.25.12 at 12:58 pm ET|
The house, which TMZ calls a “partier’s dream” (or it’s just a house), has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, built-in fish tanks, surround sound throughout the house, three outdoor entertainment areas, an infinity pool and a spa.
Prior to the season, Gronkowski, who is still in his rookie deal, signed a six-year extension with the Patriots worth $54 million.
Here are some pictures of the house, courtesy of TMZ.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie
- Julian Edelman Says Jimmy Garoppolo Has Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers...