Wide receiver Jeremy Ebert could be on his way back to join Patriots
|11.27.12 at 11:34 am ET|
It appears that wide receiver Jeremy Ebert is set to sign with the Patriots’ practice squad. Ebert, who was drafted in the seventh round by New England in April, was released by the Patriots shortly before the start of the season. He latched on with the Eagles’ practice squad, but was cut loose soon after that.
Ebert is a 6-foot, 195-pounder who put together impressive back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011 at Northwestern, when he had a combined 137 catches ‘ as a senior, he had 75 receptions, 1,060 yards and 11 touchdowns. For his college career, he had 156 catches and 20 career receiving touchdowns.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty