Wide receiver Jeremy Ebert could be on his way back to join Patriots
|11.27.12 at 11:34 am ET|
It appears that wide receiver Jeremy Ebert is set to sign with the Patriots’ practice squad. Ebert, who was drafted in the seventh round by New England in April, was released by the Patriots shortly before the start of the season. He latched on with the Eagles’ practice squad, but was cut loose soon after that.
Ebert is a 6-foot, 195-pounder who put together impressive back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011 at Northwestern, when he had a combined 137 catches ‘ as a senior, he had 75 receptions, 1,060 yards and 11 touchdowns. For his college career, he had 156 catches and 20 career receiving touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...