Wide receiver Jeremy Ebert could be on his way back to join Patriots
|11.27.12 at 11:34 am ET|
It appears that wide receiver Jeremy Ebert is set to sign with the Patriots’ practice squad. Ebert, who was drafted in the seventh round by New England in April, was released by the Patriots shortly before the start of the season. He latched on with the Eagles’ practice squad, but was cut loose soon after that.
Ebert is a 6-foot, 195-pounder who put together impressive back-to-back seasons in 2010 and 2011 at Northwestern, when he had a combined 137 catches ‘ as a senior, he had 75 receptions, 1,060 yards and 11 touchdowns. For his college career, he had 156 catches and 20 career receiving touchdowns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL