Key moment: Patriots drive towards a division title
|12.02.12 at 4:24 pm ET|
The Dolphins had just cut the Patriots lead to 20-13 after a 33-yard Dan Carpenter field goal with 8:50 left in the fourth quarter.
The Patriots offense had been spotty in the second half after putting up 17 points in the first half, including a three-and-out to start the second half.
But the Patriots were dominant when they needed to be, orchestrating a 16-play, 77-yard drive and most importantly, consuming 7:18 of game clock and exhausting Miami’s final two timeouts.
Stevan Ridley was huge, carrying the ball 10 times for 46 yards on the drive.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX