Report: Terry McAulay will work as ref for Patriots-Texans Monday night
|12.07.12 at 2:00 pm ET|
Terry McAulay will work as the referee for Monday’s game between the Patriots and Texans at Gillette, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com.
McAulay became a ref in 2001, and has worked several big games, including Super Bowl XXXIX and Super Bowl XLIII. According to Pro Football Reference, this will be his first Patriots game since 2010. (He’s been a rare sight for New England, as prior to that, his last Patriots game came back in 2007, a December contest where New England knocked off Pittsburgh.)
A graduate of LSU, McAulay is also the coordinator of football officiating for the BIG EAST Conference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Eagles vs. Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Biggest Takeaways from Patriots' Week 12 Loss
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos