Report: Terry McAulay will work as ref for Patriots-Texans Monday night
|12.07.12 at 2:00 pm ET|
Terry McAulay will work as the referee for Monday’s game between the Patriots and Texans at Gillette, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com.
McAulay became a ref in 2001, and has worked several big games, including Super Bowl XXXIX and Super Bowl XLIII. According to Pro Football Reference, this will be his first Patriots game since 2010. (He’s been a rare sight for New England, as prior to that, his last Patriots game came back in 2007, a December contest where New England knocked off Pittsburgh.)
A graduate of LSU, McAulay is also the coordinator of football officiating for the BIG EAST Conference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video