Report: Terry McAulay will work as ref for Patriots-Texans Monday night
|12.07.12 at 2:00 pm ET|
Terry McAulay will work as the referee for Monday’s game between the Patriots and Texans at Gillette, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com.
McAulay became a ref in 2001, and has worked several big games, including Super Bowl XXXIX and Super Bowl XLIII. According to Pro Football Reference, this will be his first Patriots game since 2010. (He’s been a rare sight for New England, as prior to that, his last Patriots game came back in 2007, a December contest where New England knocked off Pittsburgh.)
A graduate of LSU, McAulay is also the coordinator of football officiating for the BIG EAST Conference.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty