Report: Terry McAulay will work as ref for Patriots-Texans Monday night
|12.07.12 at 2:00 pm ET|
Terry McAulay will work as the referee for Monday’s game between the Patriots and Texans at Gillette, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com.
McAulay became a ref in 2001, and has worked several big games, including Super Bowl XXXIX and Super Bowl XLIII. According to Pro Football Reference, this will be his first Patriots game since 2010. (He’s been a rare sight for New England, as prior to that, his last Patriots game came back in 2007, a December contest where New England knocked off Pittsburgh.)
A graduate of LSU, McAulay is also the coordinator of football officiating for the BIG EAST Conference.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class