Report: Terry McAulay will work as ref for Patriots-Texans Monday night
|12.07.12 at 2:00 pm ET|
Terry McAulay will work as the referee for Monday’s game between the Patriots and Texans at Gillette, according to our pals at FootballZebras.com.
McAulay became a ref in 2001, and has worked several big games, including Super Bowl XXXIX and Super Bowl XLIII. According to Pro Football Reference, this will be his first Patriots game since 2010. (He’s been a rare sight for New England, as prior to that, his last Patriots game came back in 2007, a December contest where New England knocked off Pittsburgh.)
A graduate of LSU, McAulay is also the coordinator of football officiating for the BIG EAST Conference.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft
- After Aaron Hernandez Suicide, Victim's Family Speaks: 'I Just Started...