Texans rule tight end Garrett Graham out for Monday
|12.09.12 at 3:02 pm ET|
The Texans announced Sunday that tight end Garrett Graham will not travel with the team to New England for Monday night’s game against the Patriots. The Wisconsin product is having a career-year with 25 catches, 243 yards and three touchdowns. The 6-foot-3, 244-pounder is one of three Houston players who has already been ruled out for the game — he joins a group that includes right tackle Derek Newton and outside linebacker Brooks Reed.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?