Poll: What do you think of the Patriots now?
|12.11.12 at 1:44 am ET|
FOXBORO — All week the media hype was centered on J.J. Watt and the 11-1 Houston Texans.
The Patriots answered the bell by scoring the first three times they had the football and didn’t look back in a 42-14 thumping of the Texans at Gillette Stadium.
Tom Brady finished with four touchdown passes and the Patriots reached the 40-point plateau for the fifth time this season and have scored at least 30 points in eight of their 12 games this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England