Poll: What do you think of the Patriots now?
|12.11.12 at 1:44 am ET|
FOXBORO — All week the media hype was centered on J.J. Watt and the 11-1 Houston Texans.
The Patriots answered the bell by scoring the first three times they had the football and didn’t look back in a 42-14 thumping of the Texans at Gillette Stadium.
Tom Brady finished with four touchdown passes and the Patriots reached the 40-point plateau for the fifth time this season and have scored at least 30 points in eight of their 12 games this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England