Poll: What do you think of the Patriots now?
|12.11.12 at 1:44 am ET|
FOXBORO — All week the media hype was centered on J.J. Watt and the 11-1 Houston Texans.
The Patriots answered the bell by scoring the first three times they had the football and didn’t look back in a 42-14 thumping of the Texans at Gillette Stadium.
Tom Brady finished with four touchdown passes and the Patriots reached the 40-point plateau for the fifth time this season and have scored at least 30 points in eight of their 12 games this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples
- Even with Empty Tank, Wayne Fits with Pats