Poll: What do you think of the Patriots now?
|12.11.12 at 1:44 am ET|
FOXBORO — All week the media hype was centered on J.J. Watt and the 11-1 Houston Texans.
The Patriots answered the bell by scoring the first three times they had the football and didn’t look back in a 42-14 thumping of the Texans at Gillette Stadium.
Tom Brady finished with four touchdown passes and the Patriots reached the 40-point plateau for the fifth time this season and have scored at least 30 points in eight of their 12 games this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...