Poll: Who has the biggest game in Pats-Jags contest?
|12.23.12 at 12:25 pm ET|
All signs point to another successful if not prolific day for Tom Brady against the Jaguars.
He is 5-0 lifetime against the Jaguars, including two playoff wins.
In three regular season wins, he has completed 73 of his 99 passes (73.7 percent) for 744 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions. His quarterback rating in those three games is 118.4.
Wes Welker, after a career and franchise best 1,569 yards in 2011, is on pace for 1,339 yards this season, which would be good for fifth in Patriots history. He enters Sunday’s game with 1,172 yards, good for eighth in the NFL.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Gronkowski, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- Pats' Notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Pats Closing in on Solidifying Starting O-Line
- Predicting Patriots' 1st Wave of Roster Cuts
- Top Position Battle to Watch at Pats Camp
- Judge Sets Brady's Court Date for Aug. 12
- Why Dobson Has Everything to Prove in Patriots Camp