Poll: Who has the biggest game in Pats-Jags contest?
|12.23.12 at 12:25 pm ET|
All signs point to another successful if not prolific day for Tom Brady against the Jaguars.
He is 5-0 lifetime against the Jaguars, including two playoff wins.
In three regular season wins, he has completed 73 of his 99 passes (73.7 percent) for 744 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions. His quarterback rating in those three games is 118.4.
Wes Welker, after a career and franchise best 1,569 yards in 2011, is on pace for 1,339 yards this season, which would be good for fifth in Patriots history. He enters Sunday’s game with 1,172 yards, good for eighth in the NFL.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples