Poll: Who has the biggest game in Pats-Jags contest?
|12.23.12 at 12:25 pm ET|
All signs point to another successful if not prolific day for Tom Brady against the Jaguars.
He is 5-0 lifetime against the Jaguars, including two playoff wins.
In three regular season wins, he has completed 73 of his 99 passes (73.7 percent) for 744 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions. His quarterback rating in those three games is 118.4.
Wes Welker, after a career and franchise best 1,569 yards in 2011, is on pace for 1,339 yards this season, which would be good for fifth in Patriots history. He enters Sunday’s game with 1,172 yards, good for eighth in the NFL.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense