Poll: Who has the biggest game in Pats-Jags contest?
|12.23.12 at 12:25 pm ET|
All signs point to another successful if not prolific day for Tom Brady against the Jaguars.
He is 5-0 lifetime against the Jaguars, including two playoff wins.
In three regular season wins, he has completed 73 of his 99 passes (73.7 percent) for 744 yards, seven touchdowns and no interceptions. His quarterback rating in those three games is 118.4.
Wes Welker, after a career and franchise best 1,569 yards in 2011, is on pace for 1,339 yards this season, which would be good for fifth in Patriots history. He enters Sunday’s game with 1,172 yards, good for eighth in the NFL.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...