Ninkovich, Scott among 20 limited Pats
|01.09.13 at 6:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Pass rushers Rob Ninkovich and Trevor Scott were among 20 Patriots listed as “limited” Wednesday as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Texans this Sunday in an AFC divisional showdown at Gillette Stadium. Ninkovich injured his left hip late in the first half of New England’s 28-0 win over the Dolphins in the season finale but practiced during the bye week and was on the field again Wednesday. Kyle Love (knee), Nate Solder (abdomen) and Sebastian Vollmer (back, knee) were removed from the report.
Defensive end Justin Francis was not listed on the report on Wednesday after missing Tuesday. He reportedly was under the weather on Tuesday but fine a day later.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip)
DB Marquice Cole (finger)
LB Mike Rivera (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
LB Tracy White (elbow)
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
G Logan Mankins (ankle/calf)
G Dan Connolly (back)
S Patrick Chung (shoulder)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle)
LB Dont’a Hightower (hamstring/shoulder)
DB Nate Ebner (hamstring)
WR Brandon Lloyd (knee)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee/ankle)
LB Rob Ninkovich (hip)
WR Wes Welker (ankle)
LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more, visit the Patriots page at weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England