Ninkovich, Scott among 20 limited Pats
|01.09.13 at 6:08 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Pass rushers Rob Ninkovich and Trevor Scott were among 20 Patriots listed as “limited” Wednesday as the Patriots continued their on-field preparations for the Texans this Sunday in an AFC divisional showdown at Gillette Stadium. Ninkovich injured his left hip late in the first half of New England’s 28-0 win over the Dolphins in the season finale but practiced during the bye week and was on the field again Wednesday. Kyle Love (knee), Nate Solder (abdomen) and Sebastian Vollmer (back, knee) were removed from the report.
Defensive end Justin Francis was not listed on the report on Wednesday after missing Tuesday. He reportedly was under the weather on Tuesday but fine a day later.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip)
DB Marquice Cole (finger)
LB Mike Rivera (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
LB Tracy White (elbow)
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
G Logan Mankins (ankle/calf)
G Dan Connolly (back)
S Patrick Chung (shoulder)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle)
LB Dont’a Hightower (hamstring/shoulder)
DB Nate Ebner (hamstring)
WR Brandon Lloyd (knee)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee/ankle)
LB Rob Ninkovich (hip)
WR Wes Welker (ankle)
LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more, visit the Patriots page at weei.com/patriots.
- What Are The Odds?
- New England Patriots Links 12/13/13 - Defense Needs to Keep the Heat on...
- The New England Patriots now control their destiny in the AFC playoff...
- 2013 Week 14 Patriots Power Rankings
- New England Patriots Links 12/12/13 - Jamie Collins Growing into...
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...