No changes in Patriots injury report on Thursday
|01.10.13 at 5:42 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report remained the same Thursday, with no players missing the session that was held in sweats and shells on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. As was the case on Wednesday, 20 players were listed as “limited,” including tight end Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip), linebacker/edge rusher Rob Ninkovich (hip) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip).
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip)
DB Marquice Cole (finger)
LB Mike Rivera (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
LB Tracy White (elbow)
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
G Logan Mankins (ankle/calf)
G Dan Connolly (back)
S Patrick Chung (shoulder)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle)
LB Dont’a Hightower (hamstring/shoulder)
DB Nate Ebner (hamstring)
WR Brandon Lloyd (knee)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee/ankle)
LB Rob Ninkovich (hip)
WR Wes Welker (ankle)
LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more, visit the Patriots page at weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...
- Patriots vs. Dolphins: Full Report Card Grades for New England