No changes in Patriots injury report on Thursday
|01.10.13 at 5:42 pm ET|
The Patriots injury report remained the same Thursday, with no players missing the session that was held in sweats and shells on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. As was the case on Wednesday, 20 players were listed as “limited,” including tight end Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip), linebacker/edge rusher Rob Ninkovich (hip) and cornerback Aqib Talib (hip).
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip)
DB Marquice Cole (finger)
LB Mike Rivera (ankle)
CB Aqib Talib (hip)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
LB Tracy White (elbow)
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
G Logan Mankins (ankle/calf)
G Dan Connolly (back)
S Patrick Chung (shoulder)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle)
LB Dont’a Hightower (hamstring/shoulder)
DB Nate Ebner (hamstring)
WR Brandon Lloyd (knee)
LB Brandon Spikes (knee/ankle)
LB Rob Ninkovich (hip)
WR Wes Welker (ankle)
LB Jerod Mayo (elbow)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more, visit the Patriots page at weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Week 4 Proves Why Pats Are Still in Driver's Seat
- Patriots Favored over Cowboys in Marquee Matchup
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?