Pats remove 15 from injury report including Rob Ninkovich, Rob Gronkowski ‘probable’
|01.11.13 at 4:43 pm ET|
FOXBORO — In a sign they should be close to full strength for Sunday’s AFC divisional game against the Texans at Gillette Stadium, the Patriots removed 15 of their 20 players from the injury report on Friday, including linebacker Rob Ninkovich (hip). The five remaining players are all probable, including Rob Gronkowski, Alfonzo Dennard, Trevor Scott, Marquice Cole and Nick McDonald.
The Patriots listed 20 players as officially “limited” on Wednesday and Thursday before revising their list after practice on Friday. The Patriots practiced in sweats and shells all week long in preparation for the Texans, who list 15 players – all “probable” on their Friday injury report. Notable names on Houston’s list include TE Owen Daniels (shoulder), TE Garrett Graham (concussion), OLB Brooks Reed (groin) and CB Johnathan Joseph (illness).
Here is Friday’s complete report:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) Probable
DB Marquice Cole (finger) Probable
CB Alfonzo Dennard (knee) Probable
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder) Probable
DE Trevor Scott (knee) Probable
For more, visit the Patriots page at weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Malcolm Butler Contract: Latest News, Rumors
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense