Rob Gronkowski, Rob Ninkovich active for Patriots
|01.13.13 at 3:09 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There were no major surprises on the Patriots inactives list released 90 minutes before their divisional playoff game with the Texans.
WR Kamar Aiken, DB Derrick Martin, DB Malcolm Williams, OL Nick McDonald, OL Markus Zusevics, TE Daniel Fells and rookie DE Jake Bequette comprise the list of seven players who will not be playing as part of the 46-man roster. This is just the fourth time this season Fells has been inactive and the first time since Week 11 against the Colts.
The Patriots took 15 of 20 players off their injury report on Friday while listing five others as probable. Four of the five, including Rob Gronkowski, Alfonzo Dennard and Marquice Cole are active for the game.
Likewise for the Texans, there were no surprises as OL Cody White, CB Stanford Routt, OL Antoine Caldwell, CB Roc Carmichael, NT Terrell McClain, LB Cameron Collins and OL Andrew Gardner were declared inactive.
For more, visit the Patriots team page at weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NFL Betting: Patriots vs. Giants Odds, Preseason Analysis
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion