Report: Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between Patriots and Ravens
|01.14.13 at 7:49 pm ET|
According to our pals to FootballZebras.com, Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between the Patriots and Ravens at Gillette Stadium.
Leavy, who became infamous with football fans in the Pacific Northwest after his work in Super Bowl XL (which he later apologized for), has worked in the league as an official since 1995, and was promoted to referee in 2001. He has worked several New England games over the years, including last year’s contest against the Bills at Gillette Stadium, as well as the divisional playoff loss to the Jets in the 2010 postseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed