Report: Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between Patriots and Ravens
|01.14.13 at 7:49 pm ET|
According to our pals to FootballZebras.com, Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between the Patriots and Ravens at Gillette Stadium.
Leavy, who became infamous with football fans in the Pacific Northwest after his work in Super Bowl XL (which he later apologized for), has worked in the league as an official since 1995, and was promoted to referee in 2001. He has worked several New England games over the years, including last year’s contest against the Bills at Gillette Stadium, as well as the divisional playoff loss to the Jets in the 2010 postseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...
- Tom Brady Became 5th QB in NFL History to Throw for at Least 60,000 Yards
- Patriots vs. Jets: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Recovery from Back...
- Julian Edelman Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Foot and Return