Report: Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between Patriots and Ravens
|01.14.13 at 7:49 pm ET|
According to our pals to FootballZebras.com, Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between the Patriots and Ravens at Gillette Stadium.
Leavy, who became infamous with football fans in the Pacific Northwest after his work in Super Bowl XL (which he later apologized for), has worked in the league as an official since 1995, and was promoted to referee in 2001. He has worked several New England games over the years, including last year’s contest against the Bills at Gillette Stadium, as well as the divisional playoff loss to the Jets in the 2010 postseason.
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?
- Turning Heel