Report: Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between Patriots and Ravens
|01.14.13 at 7:49 pm ET|
According to our pals to FootballZebras.com, Bill Leavy will work Sunday’s AFC title game between the Patriots and Ravens at Gillette Stadium.
Leavy, who became infamous with football fans in the Pacific Northwest after his work in Super Bowl XL (which he later apologized for), has worked in the league as an official since 1995, and was promoted to referee in 2001. He has worked several New England games over the years, including last year’s contest against the Bills at Gillette Stadium, as well as the divisional playoff loss to the Jets in the 2010 postseason.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty