Danny Woodhead, Chandler Jones limited, Alfonzo Dennard (personal) DNP for Pats Wednesday
|01.16.13 at 5:59 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) and Alfonozo Dennard (not injury related) were the only two missing Patriots today as the team practiced in sweats and shells in the steady rain inside Gillette Stadium. Gronkowski was missing his first practice since re-injuring his left arm and having a second surgery on Monday. Trevor Scott, Danny Woodhead, Chandler Jones, Marquice Cole and Nick McDonald were all limited.
The Patriots listed 20 players as officially “limited” last week before revising their list after practice on Friday. The Ravens listed 21 players on their injury report, including four as limited. Among those limited was running back Bernard Pierce (knee) while CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate. The remaining 16 players were listed as full participation.
Here is Wednesday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip)
CB Alfonzo Dennard (not injury related)
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI 93.7FM will broadcast the AFC Championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday, January 20 at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...