Chandler Jones only Patriots player limited at practice, Alfonzo Dennard returns
|01.17.13 at 5:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday while Alfonozo Dennard returned to full practice, as the Patriots continued preparations Thursday for the Ravens on Sunday.
The news was a little more concerning for the Ravens, who did not have the services of running back Bernard Pierce, out with a knee injury. He was limited on Wednesday. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a second straight day.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) placed on IR
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Gronkowski, Patriots Agree to New Contract
- Pats' Notes from Week 1 of Training Camp
- Pats Closing in on Solidifying Starting O-Line
- Predicting Patriots' 1st Wave of Roster Cuts
- Top Position Battle to Watch at Pats Camp
- Judge Sets Brady's Court Date for Aug. 12
- Why Dobson Has Everything to Prove in Patriots Camp