|Chandler Jones only Patriots player limited at practice, Alfonzo Dennard returns||01.17.13 at 5:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday while Alfonozo Dennard returned to full practice, as the Patriots continued preparations Thursday for the Ravens on Sunday.
Chandler Jones (ankle) was the only Patriots player limited on Thursday while Trevor Scott, Danny Woodhead, Marquice Cole and Nick McDonald all returned to full participation.
The news was a little more concerning for the Ravens, who did not have the services of running back Bernard Pierce, out with a knee injury. He was limited on Wednesday. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a second straight day.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) placed on IR
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Patriots Claim OT Kevin Haslam; Waive R.J. Mattes
- Patriots Spend League High $140K In Guaranteed Money For UDFAs
- New England Patriots Links 5/22/13 - Talib: OTAs About 'Getting Down the...
- The Potential Importance Of Jake Ballard
- Four Missing From Second Day Of Patriots OTAs
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 8
- New England Patriots Links 5/21/13 - Watching for Early Signs of...