Chandler Jones only Patriots player limited at practice, Alfonzo Dennard returns
|01.17.13 at 5:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday while Alfonozo Dennard returned to full practice, as the Patriots continued preparations Thursday for the Ravens on Sunday.
The news was a little more concerning for the Ravens, who did not have the services of running back Bernard Pierce, out with a knee injury. He was limited on Wednesday. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a second straight day.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) placed on IR
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?