Chandler Jones only Patriots player limited at practice, Alfonzo Dennard returns
|01.17.13 at 5:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday while Alfonozo Dennard returned to full practice, as the Patriots continued preparations Thursday for the Ravens on Sunday.
The news was a little more concerning for the Ravens, who did not have the services of running back Bernard Pierce, out with a knee injury. He was limited on Wednesday. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a second straight day.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) placed on IR
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal