Chandler Jones only Patriots player limited at practice, Alfonzo Dennard returns
|01.17.13 at 5:23 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski (forearm) was officially placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday while Alfonozo Dennard returned to full practice, as the Patriots continued preparations Thursday for the Ravens on Sunday.
Chandler Jones (ankle) was the only Patriots player limited on Thursday while Trevor Scott, Danny Woodhead, Marquice Cole and Nick McDonald all returned to full participation.
The news was a little more concerning for the Ravens, who did not have the services of running back Bernard Pierce, out with a knee injury. He was limited on Wednesday. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a second straight day.
Here is Thursday’s complete report:
Did not participate:
TE Rob Gronkowski (forearm/hip) placed on IR
DE Chandler Jones (ankle)
DB Marquice Cole(finger)
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb)
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder)
DE Trevor Scott (knee)
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...
- 2013 Week 13 Patriots Power Rankings
- Patriots Are Reliant on Rookies, But Still Winning
- New England Patriots Links 12/04/13 - Patriots Preparing For All Browns...
- NFL Playoff Picture: Where do the Patriots Stand After 12 Games?