Gronkowski only one missing from Pats practice
|01.17.13 at 1:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice Thursday afternoon as the team went through a session on he lower fields behind Gillette in sweats and shells. (Gronkowski, who suffered an arm injury in last Sunday’s divisional playoff win over the Texans, is expected to be sidelined for the rest of the postseason.) The only player who returned to practice was cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who missed Wednesday practice because he was attending a required pretrial hearing in Nebraska related to his felony arrest last April for allegedly assaulting a police officer.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- WR Chris Harper Released by Patriots
- Brady Comments on Officiating During Broncos Loss
- Buzz: Patriots Hopeful Gronk, Amendola Will Play vs. Eagles
- Chandler's Updated Fantasy Outlook After Gronkowski's Injury
- Full Game Grades for Pats vs. Broncos
- Despite First Loss, Pats Still in Driver's Seat for AFC's No. 1 Seed
- Pats' Super Bowl Hopes May Hinge on Gronk's Status