Gronkowski only one missing from Pats practice
|01.17.13 at 1:20 pm ET|
FOXBORO — Rob Gronkowski was the only player missing from the start of Patriots practice Thursday afternoon as the team went through a session on he lower fields behind Gillette in sweats and shells. (Gronkowski, who suffered an arm injury in last Sunday’s divisional playoff win over the Texans, is expected to be sidelined for the rest of the postseason.) The only player who returned to practice was cornerback Alfonzo Dennard, who missed Wednesday practice because he was attending a required pretrial hearing in Nebraska related to his felony arrest last April for allegedly assaulting a police officer.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick