Chandler Jones, Danny Woodhead ‘probable’ for Sunday
|01.18.13 at 4:14 pm ET|
FOXBORO — In a sign they should be ready to go on Sunday, rookie defensive end Chandler Jones (ankle) and running back Danny Woodhead (left thumb) fully participated in practice Friday inside Gillette Stadium. Both are listed among five Patriots as “probable” for Sunday’s AFC championship against the Ravens. Trevor Scott, Marquice Cole and Nick McDonald also returned fully participated for a second straight day as the Patriots practiced outside in the bitter cold with 52 players. The team has not yet filled the roster spot vacated when Rob Gronkowski was placed on season-ending injured reserve on Thursday with a forearm injury.
As for the Ravens, running back Bernard Pierce (knee) returned to practiced on Friday on a limited basis after missing Thursday. Pierce is among four Ravens listed as questionable for the game. LB Dannell Ellerbe (ankle/back), FB Vonta Leach (knee/ankle) and WR David Reed (thigh) are also questionable. CB Asa Jackson (thigh) did not participate for a third straight day and was ruled out.
Here is Friday’s complete report:
DB Marquice Cole(finger) Probable
DE Chandler Jones (ankle) Probable
RB Danny Woodhead (thumb) Probable
OL Nick McDonald (shoulder) Probable
DE Trevor Scott (knee) Probable
For more Patriots news, visit the team page at weei.com/patriots. WEEI-FM 93.7 will broadcast the AFC championship game between the Patriots and Ravens on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned