Patriots add defensive lineman Marcus Forston to 53-man roster
|01.19.13 at 4:37 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Saturday they have signed rookie defensive lineman Marcus Forston to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. Forston, 22, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 10, 2012 out of Miami. The 6-foot-3, 305-pounder, made the 53-man roster rout of training camp and was inactive for the first two games of the 2012 season before making his NFL debut at Baltimore on Sept. 23. He was released on Sept. 26 and signed to the practice squad on Sept. 28.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report
- Report: Edelman's Wk 1 Status Uncertain
- Is Signing Wayne a Smart Move for Pats?
- NFL Files Letter in Response to Brady's Case Examples
- Even with Empty Tank, Wayne Fits with Pats