Patriots add defensive lineman Marcus Forston to 53-man roster
|01.19.13 at 4:37 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Saturday they have signed rookie defensive lineman Marcus Forston to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. Forston, 22, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 10, 2012 out of Miami. The 6-foot-3, 305-pounder, made the 53-man roster rout of training camp and was inactive for the first two games of the 2012 season before making his NFL debut at Baltimore on Sept. 23. He was released on Sept. 26 and signed to the practice squad on Sept. 28.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Early Predictions for Pats Camp Battles
- Grading Patriots' Most Improved Positional Units
- Patriots Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign
- NFLPA Asks Goodell to Recuse Himself from Appeal
- Patriots Won't Appeal Team Penalties
- Who'll Win Patriots' Guard Battles?
- Bringing Back Spikes Gives Pats Needed LB Depth