Patriots add defensive lineman Marcus Forston to 53-man roster
|01.19.13 at 4:37 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Saturday they have signed rookie defensive lineman Marcus Forston to the 53-man roster from the practice squad. Forston, 22, was originally signed by the Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 10, 2012 out of Miami. The 6-foot-3, 305-pounder, made the 53-man roster rout of training camp and was inactive for the first two games of the 2012 season before making his NFL debut at Baltimore on Sept. 23. He was released on Sept. 26 and signed to the practice squad on Sept. 28.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?