Poll: What will be the key to the AFC championship?
|01.20.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There are several factors that figure to play a role in the outcome of tonight’s AFC championship. Rob Gronkowski is out for the playoffs with a broken forearm. Ray Lewis could be playing in his final game in the NFL. The weather will be bitterly cold and windy by the end of the night. The Patriots are motivated by the desire to get back to the Super Bowl and finally win their fourth Vince Lombardi trophy title after near misses to the Giants in their previous two trips. The Ravens are looking for revenge after losing in this game last year, 23-20, when Sterling Moore knocked the game-winning TD out of the hands of Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff shanked a 32-yard field goal in the closing seconds.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Ankle, Shoulder and...
- Griff Whalen to Patriots: Latest Contract Details, Comments and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction