Poll: What will be the key to the AFC championship?
|01.20.13 at 3:01 pm ET|
FOXBORO — There are several factors that figure to play a role in the outcome of tonight’s AFC championship. Rob Gronkowski is out for the playoffs with a broken forearm. Ray Lewis could be playing in his final game in the NFL. The weather will be bitterly cold and windy by the end of the night. The Patriots are motivated by the desire to get back to the Super Bowl and finally win their fourth Vince Lombardi trophy title after near misses to the Giants in their previous two trips. The Ravens are looking for revenge after losing in this game last year, 23-20, when Sterling Moore knocked the game-winning TD out of the hands of Lee Evans and Billy Cundiff shanked a 32-yard field goal in the closing seconds.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL