Bill Belichick on season-ending loss to Ravens: ‘It was a crash landing’
|01.21.13 at 10:58 am ET|
“That’s the NFL. The last game, you play a game this time of year, you’re either [in] euphoria or it’s a crash landing,” Belichick said. “And for us yesterday, it was a crash landing. A year ago at this time, it was the other feeling.
“It’s one or the other. There’s no in between and there’s certainly no soft landing. The season is suddenly [over]. The season that is very much alive and with great hopes and expectations and energy suddenly crashes and it’s over. That’s the way it is and way it’s going to be for every team but one this year. That’s the NFL. It’s not going to change.
“That’s the way it is. Unfortunately, that’s where we were last night. That’s where we are today. It’s stopped. It’s over. We’re onto next year.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction