Wes Welker’s wife takes shot at Ray Lewis on Facebook
|01.21.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
A year after Tom Brady‘s wife, Gisele Bundchen, made news with her impassioned defense of her husband following the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to the Giants, Wes Welker‘s wife grabbed some headlines with her thoughts after the Pats lost to the Ravens in the AFC championship game.
In a post on her Facebook page (via The Big Lead), Anna Burns Welker wrote:
Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
Anna Burns Welker, a former Miss Hooters, was married to the receiver in June.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal