Wes Welker’s wife takes shot at Ray Lewis on Facebook
|01.21.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
A year after Tom Brady‘s wife, Gisele Bundchen, made news with her impassioned defense of her husband following the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to the Giants, Wes Welker‘s wife grabbed some headlines with her thoughts after the Pats lost to the Ravens in the AFC championship game.
In a post on her Facebook page (via The Big Lead), Anna Burns Welker wrote:
Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
Anna Burns Welker, a former Miss Hooters, was married to the receiver in June.
2017 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2017 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Derek Rivers Becomes 1st Player Drafted by Super Bowl Champion Patriots...
- Mike Gillislee's Patriots Contract Offer Sheet Declined by Bills
- Malcolm Butler Reportedly 'Highly Unlikely' to Be Traded Despite Saints...
- Patriots Schedule 2017-18: Game-by-Game Predictions for the Entire Season
- 2017 New England Patriots Schedule: Full Listing of Dates, Times and TV...
- Chiefs vs. Patriots to Open 2017 NFL Regular Season Schedule in...
- Patriots Favored in Updated Super Bowl 52 Odds Ahead of 2017 NFL Draft