Wes Welker’s wife takes shot at Ray Lewis on Facebook
|01.21.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
A year after Tom Brady‘s wife, Gisele Bundchen, made news with her impassioned defense of her husband following the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to the Giants, Wes Welker‘s wife grabbed some headlines with her thoughts after the Pats lost to the Ravens in the AFC championship game.
In a post on her Facebook page (via The Big Lead), Anna Burns Welker wrote:
Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
Anna Burns Welker, a former Miss Hooters, was married to the receiver in June.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty