Wes Welker’s wife takes shot at Ray Lewis on Facebook
|01.21.13 at 1:08 pm ET|
A year after Tom Brady‘s wife, Gisele Bundchen, made news with her impassioned defense of her husband following the Patriots’ Super Bowl loss to the Giants, Wes Welker‘s wife grabbed some headlines with her thoughts after the Pats lost to the Ravens in the AFC championship game.
In a post on her Facebook page (via The Big Lead), Anna Burns Welker wrote:
Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis‘ Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!
Anna Burns Welker, a former Miss Hooters, was married to the receiver in June.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...