Poll: Who and what should be the biggest priorities for the Patriots this offseason?
|01.22.13 at 5:13 pm ET|
The Patriots have several decisions facing them. What to do with Aqib Talib? Should they franchise Wes Welker again for $11 million? What should they do with Kyle Arrington, Julian Edelman, Danny Woodhead and Sebastian Vollmer?
The Patriots must decide how to go about getting more pressure on the quarterback. They must decide how they will upgrade a secondary that was mediocre without Talib. They must decide if less is more in the running game as they split carries between Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen, Danny Woodhead and Brandon Bolden.
They must decide how to upgrade a return game that was again in the bottom third of the NFL and inconsistent at best, even though Welker and Devin McCourty showed occasional flashes this season.
Imagine yourself in the shoes of Belichick and top personnel executive Nick Caserio. What would you do to improve upon a team that was just 30 minutes from its sixth Super Bowl in 12 seasons. We want your opinion.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick