Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders did best job getting after QB in 2012 postseason?
|01.22.13 at 9:43 pm ET|
The Patriots finished the 2012 postseason with 8 quarterback hits and 3 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots in their two playoff games:
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Team: One (nine yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video