Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders did best job getting after QB in 2012 postseason?
|01.22.13 at 9:43 pm ET|
The Patriots finished the 2012 postseason with 8 quarterback hits and 3 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots in their two playoff games:
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Team: One (nine yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...