Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders did best job getting after QB in 2012 postseason?
|01.22.13 at 9:43 pm ET|
The Patriots finished the 2012 postseason with 8 quarterback hits and 3 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots in their two playoff games:
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Team: One (nine yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It