Pressure Points: Which Pats defenders did best job getting after QB in 2012 postseason?
|01.22.13 at 9:43 pm ET|
The Patriots finished the 2012 postseason with 8 quarterback hits and 3 sacks as a team. Based on gamebooks, here’s a quick look at some pass-rush numbers for the Patriots in their two playoff games:
Ninkovich: Two (five yards)
Team: One (nine yards)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied