Bringing the Super Bowl closer to home with ‘the world’s most popular sporting event program’
|01.28.13 at 3:58 pm ET|
They published the 2013 Inauguration Program for President Barack Obama. They publish the program for one of the biggest evens in tennis – The U.S. Open – and they handle publication for baseball’s annual Hall of Induction ceremony. And once again, they will publish the single most popular souvenir of America’s most popular sporting event.
H.O. Zimman, headquartered in Lynn, Mass., publishes the official souvenir program of the Super Bowl.
They bill the $20 program as a publication that has “stories that will indulge the senses” as part of “the world’s most popular sporting event program.”
Among its 264 pages, the best selling feature of the Super Bowl XLVII Official Souvenir Magazine is the high-glossy finish of action photography, popular feature stories from national writers and several features including one on every winning team’s Super Bowl ring.
It’s not quite the $3.8 million for a 30-second TV spot during the big game but Super Bowl program advertisers do reach a captive audience that goes well beyond the 72,003 fans inside the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, as the program is considered a must-have by hundreds of thousands of football fans worldwide who make it a tradition to collect the program every year.
Those who advertise in the big program receive a complimentary advertisement in the 2013 Pro Bowl Official Magazine, which was played Sunday in Honolulu.
H.O. Zimman is a full-service custom publisher, providing layout, design, editing, printing, production, and delivery services. With a client list that includes the National Football League, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, and the United States Tennis Association, Zimman produces more than 500 publications annually.
For more, visit the Patriots team page at weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed