Rob Gronkowski, speaking publicly for first time since surgery, to appear on Mut & Merloni
|01.31.13 at 8:27 am ET|
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will speak publicly for the first time since undergoing surgery for a broken bone in his left forearm — suffered in the Patriots’ final regular-season game — appearing on the Mut & Merloni show on Thursday at 11 a.m.
Gronkowski, who managed to appear in just two games after initially breaking the forearm, has been in attendance at the Super Bowl festivities in New Orleans this week. (See Twitter photo taken by Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald below.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick