Rob Gronkowski, speaking publicly for first time since surgery, to appear on Mut & Merloni
|01.31.13 at 8:27 am ET|
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will speak publicly for the first time since undergoing surgery for a broken bone in his left forearm — suffered in the Patriots’ final regular-season game — appearing on the Mut & Merloni show on Thursday at 11 a.m.
Gronkowski, who managed to appear in just two games after initially breaking the forearm, has been in attendance at the Super Bowl festivities in New Orleans this week. (See Twitter photo taken by Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald below.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Comments on Friendship with President Donald Trump
- Even Patriots Haters Should Marvel at Historic Greatness of Brady and Co.
- Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Clinch Record 7th Super Bowl Appearance
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee, Ankle and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself