|Rob Gronkowski, speaking publicly for first time since surgery, to appear on Mut & Merloni||01.31.13 at 8:27 am ET|
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will speak publicly for the first time since undergoing surgery for a broken bone in his left forearm — suffered in the Patriots’ final regular-season game — appearing on the Mut & Merloni show on Thursday at 11 a.m.
Gronkowski, who managed to appear in just two games after initially breaking the forearm, has been in attendance at the Super Bowl festivities in New Orleans this week. (See Twitter photo taken by Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald below.)
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Dwight Freeney Signs With Chargers; Pats Showed 'Last Minute Interest'
- USA Today: Gronkowski Dealing With Back Issue, Could Face (Another)...
- Patriots Sign Second-Round Pick Jamie Collins
- New England Patriots Links 5/17/13 - Hightower Understands Work Ethic...
- Rapoport: Gronkowski Forearm Surgery 'Imminent'; Likely To Be Monday
- Kyle Love Claimed By Jaguars; Joins Brandon Deaderick
- On Kyle Love