Rob Gronkowski, speaking publicly for first time since surgery, to appear on Mut & Merloni
|01.31.13 at 8:27 am ET|
Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will speak publicly for the first time since undergoing surgery for a broken bone in his left forearm — suffered in the Patriots’ final regular-season game — appearing on the Mut & Merloni show on Thursday at 11 a.m.
Gronkowski, who managed to appear in just two games after initially breaking the forearm, has been in attendance at the Super Bowl festivities in New Orleans this week. (See Twitter photo taken by Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald below.)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Pros, Cons of Patriots' Offensive Line Shuffling
- What's the Secret to Lewis' Sudden Stardom?
- Blount and Lewis Are Perfect 1-2 Punch in Pats Backfield
- Adjustments Patriots Must Make After Bye Week
- Where Does Brady's Hot Start Rank?
- Report: Bears Trade LB Bostic to Pats
- Taking Stock of Pats Ahead of Week 4 Bye