Ready to kick things off at the Combine
|02.21.13 at 9:59 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Hello from Lucas Oil Stadium, where the annual scouting combine is underway.
On Thursday, offensive linemen, tight ends and special teamers will meet with the media. NFL coaches and executives will also address the media over the four days, with Ryan Grigson, Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan among those set to speak Thursday.
As far as players go, Texas A&M left tackle Luke Joeckel figures to be the biggest name in focus Thursday. The 6-foot-6, 310-pound lineman figures to be in the mix to go first overall in April’s draft, though a lot of that will depend on whether the Chiefs bring back starting left tackle Branden Albert.
The workout schedule is as follows:
Saturday: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
Sunday: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
Monday: Defensive linemen, linebackers
Tuesday: Defensive backs
Check back for updates from Christopher Price and yours truly through Sunday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...