Ready to kick things off at the Combine
|02.21.13 at 9:59 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Hello from Lucas Oil Stadium, where the annual scouting combine is underway.
On Thursday, offensive linemen, tight ends and special teamers will meet with the media. NFL coaches and executives will also address the media over the four days, with Ryan Grigson, Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan among those set to speak Thursday.
As far as players go, Texas A&M left tackle Luke Joeckel figures to be the biggest name in focus Thursday. The 6-foot-6, 310-pound lineman figures to be in the mix to go first overall in April’s draft, though a lot of that will depend on whether the Chiefs bring back starting left tackle Branden Albert.
The workout schedule is as follows:
Saturday: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
Sunday: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
Monday: Defensive linemen, linebackers
Tuesday: Defensive backs
Check back for updates from Christopher Price and yours truly through Sunday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick