Ready to kick things off at the Combine
|02.21.13 at 9:59 am ET|
INDIANAPOLIS — Hello from Lucas Oil Stadium, where the annual scouting combine is underway.
On Thursday, offensive linemen, tight ends and special teamers will meet with the media. NFL coaches and executives will also address the media over the four days, with Ryan Grigson, Chip Kelly and Rex Ryan among those set to speak Thursday.
As far as players go, Texas A&M left tackle Luke Joeckel figures to be the biggest name in focus Thursday. The 6-foot-6, 310-pound lineman figures to be in the mix to go first overall in April’s draft, though a lot of that will depend on whether the Chiefs bring back starting left tackle Branden Albert.
The workout schedule is as follows:
Saturday: Tight ends, offensive linemen, special teams
Sunday: Quarterbacks, running backs, wide receivers
Monday: Defensive linemen, linebackers
Tuesday: Defensive backs
Check back for updates from Christopher Price and yours truly through Sunday.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?