Report: WR Anquan Boldin dealt to Niners
|03.11.13 at 4:28 pm ET|
In a move that peripherally affects the Patriots, the Ravens dealt wide receiver Anquan Boldin to the Niners on Monday afternoon for a sixth-round pick this year, according to Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun. Boldin, who was reportedly asked to take a pay cut or be released, played the last three seasons with the Ravens, catching 186 passes for 2,645 yards and 14 touchdowns in that time. However, he had a terrific 2012 postseason ‘ he had 22 catches in the playoffs, including five receptions for 60 yards and two touchdowns in the AFC title game and six catches for 104 yards and a touchdown in the Super Bowl.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- In Better Shape Than Ever at Age 39: Here's How Tom Brady Does It
- NFL1000: Why New England's Defense Can Carry Belichick to Another Super...