Patriots lose free agent lineman Donald Thomas to Colts
|03.12.13 at 5:45 pm ET|
The Colts have come to terms with offensive lineman Donald Thomas, who started seven games last season for the Patriots.
The 6-foot-4, 305-pounder out of UConn, who has also played for the Lions and Dolphins over the course of his career, played in all 16 games for New England last season, and proved to be an important part of a Patriots’ offensive line that had several moving parts over the course of the 2012 season.
Thomas is the first member of New England’s free agent class to sign elsewhere.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Rob Gronkowski Illness: Updates on Patriots TE's Status and Return
- Tom Brady Elects Not to Comment When Asked About Donald Trump's Leaked...
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL...