Patriots lose free agent lineman Donald Thomas to Colts
|03.12.13 at 5:45 pm ET|
The Colts have come to terms with offensive lineman Donald Thomas, who started seven games last season for the Patriots.
The 6-foot-4, 305-pounder out of UConn, who has also played for the Lions and Dolphins over the course of his career, played in all 16 games for New England last season, and proved to be an important part of a Patriots’ offensive line that had several moving parts over the course of the 2012 season.
Thomas is the first member of New England’s free agent class to sign elsewhere.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Robert Kraft Comments on Deflategate, Applauds Patriots for 'Ignoring the...
- Malcolm Butler Went from One-Play Wonder to Starter
- Roster Projections for New England Patriots
- Brady's Struggles Not a Major Concern
- What We've Learned Through Week 2 of Pats Preseason
- Previewing Patriots' Preseason Week 3 Matchup
- Patriots Preseason Week 2 Stock Report