Patriots lose free agent lineman Donald Thomas to Colts
|03.12.13 at 5:45 pm ET|
The Colts have come to terms with offensive lineman Donald Thomas, who started seven games last season for the Patriots.
The 6-foot-4, 305-pounder out of UConn, who has also played for the Lions and Dolphins over the course of his career, played in all 16 games for New England last season, and proved to be an important part of a Patriots’ offensive line that had several moving parts over the course of the 2012 season.
Thomas is the first member of New England’s free agent class to sign elsewhere.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...