NFL free agency update: Safety market starting to take shape
|03.13.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
The safety market is starting to take shape.
‘¢ Dashon Goldson got a five-year, $41.25 million deal from Tampa Bay, a contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder has spent the last six seasons with the Niners, and has come away with nine picks over the last two years.
‘¢ Glover Quin has agreed to a new five-year deal with the Lions. The 27-year-old, a 6-foot, 207-pounder out of New Mexico, has spent the last four years with the Texans, and has gained a rep and a durable and hard-hitting presence on the back line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...