NFL free agency update: Safety market starting to take shape
|03.13.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
The safety market is starting to take shape.
‘¢ Dashon Goldson got a five-year, $41.25 million deal from Tampa Bay, a contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder has spent the last six seasons with the Niners, and has come away with nine picks over the last two years.
‘¢ Glover Quin has agreed to a new five-year deal with the Lions. The 27-year-old, a 6-foot, 207-pounder out of New Mexico, has spent the last four years with the Texans, and has gained a rep and a durable and hard-hitting presence on the back line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied