NFL free agency update: Safety market starting to take shape
|03.13.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
The safety market is starting to take shape.
• Dashon Goldson got a five-year, $41.25 million deal from Tampa Bay, a contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder has spent the last six seasons with the Niners, and has come away with nine picks over the last two years.
• Glover Quin has agreed to a new five-year deal with the Lions. The 27-year-old, a 6-foot, 207-pounder out of New Mexico, has spent the last four years with the Texans, and has gained a rep and a durable and hard-hitting presence on the back line.
- Coping With Loss: the Rob Gronkowski Edition
- New England Patriots Links 12/11/13 - Can Mental Toughness Overcome...
- No Lead, No Problem
- Patriots vs. Browns: By the Numbers
- Offensive Fallout: Touch Percentage
- Patriots vs. Ravens Flexed Out of Primetime for Week 16
- New England Patriots Links 12/10/13 - 'Next Man Up' Philosophy Faces...