NFL free agency update: Safety market starting to take shape
|03.13.13 at 3:26 pm ET|
The safety market is starting to take shape.
‘¢ Dashon Goldson got a five-year, $41.25 million deal from Tampa Bay, a contract that includes $22 million guaranteed. The 6-foot-2, 200-pounder has spent the last six seasons with the Niners, and has come away with nine picks over the last two years.
‘¢ Glover Quin has agreed to a new five-year deal with the Lions. The 27-year-old, a 6-foot, 207-pounder out of New Mexico, has spent the last four years with the Texans, and has gained a rep and a durable and hard-hitting presence on the back line.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Roger Goodell to Attend Patriots Home Opener, 1st Foxboro Trip Since...
- Robert Kraft 'Would Love' for Darrelle Revis to Return to Patriots
- Ideal Second-Round Fits for New England Patriots in 2017 NFL Draft
- Robert Kraft Discusses Restricted Free-Agent Malcolm Butler's Contract...
- Tom Brady Told Robert Kraft He'd Like to Play 6-7 More NFL Seasons
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned