Report: Patriots offered Wes Welker two-year, $10M deal
|03.13.13 at 6:31 pm ET|
According to Albert Breer of the NFL Network (via twitter), “the Patriots’ final and only recent offer was $10M over two years with incentives. Didn’t make a big effort to keep him.” Welker agreed to a two-year deal with the Broncos worth a reported $12 million on Wednesday.
For more Patriots coverage, visit weei.com/patriots.
2013 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2013 NFL DRAFT
- Report: Rob Gronkowski Back Surgery Completed and Successful
- Fantasy Outlook: Patriots RB Stevan Ridley
- The Top 20 Most Memorable Patriots Moments of 2012: Number 5
- New England Patriots Links 6/18/13 - Shane Vereen: Offense Has 'Sour...
- New England Patriots Links 6/17/13 - Leon Washington Hopes to Contribute...
- New England Patriots Links 6/14/13 - WRs: It's Amendola, Everyone Else
- New England Patriots Links 6/13/13 - Don't Expect Tom-Tim Tag Team