NFL free agency update: Former Jets TE Dustin Keller reportedly lands with Dolphins
|03.15.13 at 11:49 am ET|
Keller, 28, spent five seasons in New York, catching 241 passes for 2,876 yards and 17 touchdowns. After playing 16 games each of his first four seasons, Keller played just eight games in 2012 due to a pulled groin and high ankle sprain. He finished the year with 28 catches for 317 yards and two TDs.
Keller was drafted in the first round (30th overall) by the Jets in 2008 out of Purdue.
Kolb was due a $4 million roster bonus at 4 p.m. Friday.
Kolb, 28, played two years in Arizona after starting his career with four seasons in Philadelphia. In six NFL seasons he’s completed 449 passes for 5,206 yards and 28 touchdowns with 25 inteceptions. He’s never played more than nine games in a season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class