NFL free agency update: Former Jets TE Dustin Keller reportedly lands with Dolphins
|03.15.13 at 11:49 am ET|
Keller, 28, spent five seasons in New York, catching 241 passes for 2,876 yards and 17 touchdowns. After playing 16 games each of his first four seasons, Keller played just eight games in 2012 due to a pulled groin and high ankle sprain. He finished the year with 28 catches for 317 yards and two TDs.
Keller was drafted in the first round (30th overall) by the Jets in 2008 out of Purdue.
Kolb was due a $4 million roster bonus at 4 p.m. Friday.
Kolb, 28, played two years in Arizona after starting his career with four seasons in Philadelphia. In six NFL seasons he’s completed 449 passes for 5,206 yards and 28 touchdowns with 25 inteceptions. He’s never played more than nine games in a season.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Long Snapper, May Leave Team to Fulfill Navy Duty
- Scarnecchia Has Tall Task Developing Pats' Young Offensive Line
- What Are Explanations for Patriots' Failure to Address Hole at RB?
- Patriots: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth Chart Predictions
- Kraft Comments on Brady's Deflategate Suspension Being Upheld
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 3 Predictions
- Patriots Mock Draft and Big Board: Updated Day 2 Predictions