NFL free agency update: Former Jets TE Dustin Keller reportedly lands with Dolphins
|03.15.13 at 11:49 am ET|
Keller, 28, spent five seasons in New York, catching 241 passes for 2,876 yards and 17 touchdowns. After playing 16 games each of his first four seasons, Keller played just eight games in 2012 due to a pulled groin and high ankle sprain. He finished the year with 28 catches for 317 yards and two TDs.
Keller was drafted in the first round (30th overall) by the Jets in 2008 out of Purdue.
Kolb was due a $4 million roster bonus at 4 p.m. Friday.
Kolb, 28, played two years in Arizona after starting his career with four seasons in Philadelphia. In six NFL seasons he’s completed 449 passes for 5,206 yards and 28 touchdowns with 25 inteceptions. He’s never played more than nine games in a season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots Star's Ankle and Return
- Martellus Bennett Injury: Updates on Patriots TE's Knee and Return
- Donald Trump Addresses Robert Kraft, Tom Brady at Campaign Donors Dinner
- Patriots' No-Name Defense Has Started Making a Name for Itself
- Josh McDaniels to Return as Patriots OC: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Patriots Picked Perfect Time to Play Imperfect Football in Win over...
- Dion Lewis vs. Texans: Stats, Highlights and Reaction