Patriots lock up CB Kyle Arrington for 4 years
|03.15.13 at 1:38 pm ET|
According to multiple reports, the Patriots have an agreement with cornerback Kyle Arrington on a four-year contract.
Arrington, 26, joined New England in 2009 after playing one game for the Buccaneers that year. He started 12 of 16 games in 2012, recording 74 tackles (62 solo) and 11 passes defensed. He started 14 of 16 games each of the previous two seasons.
After the news was confirmed, Arrington Tweeted out the following: “Thankful and Blessed for another opportunity. Extremely grateful for all the support from the New England community and beyond. #Patsnation”
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick