Patriots lock up CB Kyle Arrington for 4 years
|03.15.13 at 1:38 pm ET|
Arrington, 26, joined New England in 2009 after playing one game for the Buccaneers that year. He started 12 of 16 games in 2012, recording 74 tackles (62 solo) and 11 passes defensed. He started 14 of 16 games each of the previous two seasons.
After the news was confirmed, Arrington Tweeted out the following: “Thankful and Blessed for another opportunity. Extremely grateful for all the support from the New England community and beyond. #Patsnation”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...