Patriots lock up CB Kyle Arrington for 4 years
|03.15.13 at 1:38 pm ET|
Arrington, 26, joined New England in 2009 after playing one game for the Buccaneers that year. He started 12 of 16 games in 2012, recording 74 tackles (62 solo) and 11 passes defensed. He started 14 of 16 games each of the previous two seasons.
After the news was confirmed, Arrington Tweeted out the following: “Thankful and Blessed for another opportunity. Extremely grateful for all the support from the New England community and beyond. #Patsnation”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England