Patriots agree on one-year deal with LB Niko Koutouvides
|03.16.13 at 2:05 pm ET|
The Patriots and linebacker Niko Koutouvides have agreed on a one-year deal, according to a league source. Koutouvides, 31, is primarily a special teamer who played in 14 games for New England last season, making four tackles. The Purdue product has spent nine years in the NFL, spending time with the Patriots, Bucs, Broncos and Seahawks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video