Patriots agree on one-year deal with LB Niko Koutouvides
|03.16.13 at 2:05 pm ET|
The Patriots and linebacker Niko Koutouvides have agreed on a one-year deal, according to a league source. Koutouvides, 31, is primarily a special teamer who played in 14 games for New England last season, making four tackles. The Purdue product has spent nine years in the NFL, spending time with the Patriots, Bucs, Broncos and Seahawks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty