Patriots agree on one-year deal with LB Niko Koutouvides
|03.16.13 at 2:05 pm ET|
The Patriots and linebacker Niko Koutouvides have agreed on a one-year deal, according to a league source. Koutouvides, 31, is primarily a special teamer who played in 14 games for New England last season, making four tackles. The Purdue product has spent nine years in the NFL, spending time with the Patriots, Bucs, Broncos and Seahawks.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class