Pro days continue for rest of month as teams try to get handle on prospects
|03.17.13 at 12:37 pm ET|
We’re going to take a quick break from the lunacy of free agency to remind you that pre-draft prep work continues in earnest for each of the NFL teams. To that end, one of the staples of the late winer and early spring are the regional Pro Days, which are held throughout the month of March and often give teams a final chance to evaluate a prospects chances. Here’s a look at the schedule of notable pro days for the rest of the month, courtesy of NFL.com:
Monday: Air Force, Albany State (Ga.), Houston, Howard, Idaho State, Indiana, Memphis, Montana State, Rice, Valdosta State, Villanova, Virginia Union, Wake Forest
Tuesday: Florida A&M, Florida State, Louisville, Richmond, San Diego State, Virginia
Wednesday: Ball State, Baylor, Central Florida, Connecticut, North Carolina State, Ohio, Sacramento State, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia Tech, Western Kentucky
Thursday: Boise State, Eastern Kentucky, Georgia, Kentucky, Miami (Ohio), New Mexico State, Old Dominion, Stanford, Stony Brook, Temple, William & Mary
Friday: Missouri Western, Tennessee State, Vanderbilt
March 25: Duke, Iowa, Middle Tennessee State, Stephen F. Austin
March 26: Iowa State, Louisiana Tech, McNeese State, North Carolina, North Carolina Central, Notre Dame, Southeastern Louisiana, Texas
March 27: LSU, South Carolina, SMU, USC
March 28: BYU, Central Arkansas, Coastal Carolina, East Carolina, Louisiana-Lafayette, Sam Houston State, Yale
March 29: Southeast Missouri State
Latest from Bleacher Report
- The Redemption of Josh McDaniels: Failure Taught Pats OC How to Pick His...
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England