Report: Patriots sign OT Will Svitek
|03.17.13 at 5:28 pm ET|
The Patriots have signed veteran offensive tackle Will Svitek, according to ESPN.
The 31-year-old Svitek, a 6-foot-6, 308-pounder out of Stanford, has played for the Chiefs and Falcons over the course of his career, starting 16 of a possible 61 games. Svitek entered the 2012 season as Atlanta’s backup left tackle, but he missed the entire season after suffering what the team termed an upper arm injury.
His best season came in 2011 when he started 10 games at left tackle in place of Sam Baker.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots,
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots DT Plans to Recruit Kevin Durant to Celtics
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?