NFL free agency update: Bernard Pollard headed to Titans
|03.21.13 at 11:51 am ET|
“Oh wow, I can’t say enough about Baltimore,” Pollard told ESPN. “They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life.”
The hard-hitting Pollard, 28, started 15 regular-season games and all four playoff games for the Ravens last season, his second in Baltimore. He made a key play in the AFC championship game against the Patriots when he knocked out running back Stevan Ridley and caused a fumble.
The news of Pollard’s departure comes one day after a report that longtime Ravens safety Ed Reed will join the Texans.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...