NFL free agency update: Bernard Pollard headed to Titans
|03.21.13 at 11:51 am ET|
“Oh wow, I can’t say enough about Baltimore,” Pollard told ESPN. “They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life.”
The hard-hitting Pollard, 28, started 15 regular-season games and all four playoff games for the Ravens last season, his second in Baltimore. He made a key play in the AFC championship game against the Patriots when he knocked out running back Stevan Ridley and caused a fumble.
The news of Pollard’s departure comes one day after a report that longtime Ravens safety Ed Reed will join the Texans.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL