NFL free agency update: Bernard Pollard headed to Titans
|03.21.13 at 11:51 am ET|
“Oh wow, I can’t say enough about Baltimore,” Pollard told ESPN. “They were great to me and my family. I will cherish that experience and the relationships I built with the people there for the rest of my life.”
The hard-hitting Pollard, 28, started 15 regular-season games and all four playoff games for the Ravens last season, his second in Baltimore. He made a key play in the AFC championship game against the Patriots when he knocked out running back Stevan Ridley and caused a fumble.
The news of Pollard’s departure comes one day after a report that longtime Ravens safety Ed Reed will join the Texans.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...
- Marcus Cannon, Patriots Agree to New Contract: Latest Details and...