Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft worth $2.3 billion
|03.26.13 at 3:50 pm ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft is worth $2.3 billion, according to Forbes. Kraft, who has owned the team since 1994, is the eighth-richest owner in the NFL — he trails Seattle’s Paul Allen ($15 billion); St. Louis’ Stan Kroenke ($5 billion); Miami’s Stephen Ross and Tampa Bay’s Malcolm Glazer (both at $4.4 billion); Jackosnville’s Shahid Khan and John Tisch of the New York Giants (both at $2.9 billion) and Dallas’ Jerry Jones ($2.7 billion). In all, 19 of the teams are owned by billionaires.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick