Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft worth $2.3 billion
|03.26.13 at 3:50 pm ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft is worth $2.3 billion, according to Forbes. Kraft, who has owned the team since 1994, is the eighth-richest owner in the NFL — he trails Seattle’s Paul Allen ($15 billion); St. Louis’ Stan Kroenke ($5 billion); Miami’s Stephen Ross and Tampa Bay’s Malcolm Glazer (both at $4.4 billion); Jackosnville’s Shahid Khan and John Tisch of the New York Giants (both at $2.9 billion) and Dallas’ Jerry Jones ($2.7 billion). In all, 19 of the teams are owned by billionaires.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal