Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft worth $2.3 billion
|03.26.13 at 3:50 pm ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft is worth $2.3 billion, according to Forbes. Kraft, who has owned the team since 1994, is the eighth-richest owner in the NFL — he trails Seattle’s Paul Allen ($15 billion); St. Louis’ Stan Kroenke ($5 billion); Miami’s Stephen Ross and Tampa Bay’s Malcolm Glazer (both at $4.4 billion); Jackosnville’s Shahid Khan and John Tisch of the New York Giants (both at $2.9 billion) and Dallas’ Jerry Jones ($2.7 billion). In all, 19 of the teams are owned by billionaires.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free-Agent OL Pats Should Target This Offseason
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty