Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft worth $2.3 billion
|03.26.13 at 3:50 pm ET|
Patriots owner Robert Kraft is worth $2.3 billion, according to Forbes. Kraft, who has owned the team since 1994, is the eighth-richest owner in the NFL — he trails Seattle’s Paul Allen ($15 billion); St. Louis’ Stan Kroenke ($5 billion); Miami’s Stephen Ross and Tampa Bay’s Malcolm Glazer (both at $4.4 billion); Jackosnville’s Shahid Khan and John Tisch of the New York Giants (both at $2.9 billion) and Dallas’ Jerry Jones ($2.7 billion). In all, 19 of the teams are owned by billionaires.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL