NFL free agency update: DL Vaughn Martin headed to Dolphins
|03.28.13 at 12:06 pm ET|
Chargers free agent defensive lineman Vaughn Martin has agreed to a deal with the Dolphins, his agent told TheSidelineView.com’s Adam Caplan.
Vaughn, 26, reportedly drew interest from the Patriots. He’s played all four of his NFL seasons with the Chargers, recording 46 tackles and three sacks in 48 games. He appeared in 12 games last season (starting all 12) and had 12 tackles and one sack.
A native of Jamaica who grew up in Canada, the 6-foot-4, 297-pounder was a fourth-round pick of the Chargers in 2009 out of the University of Western Ontario.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video