Patriots unveil key dates for offseason program
|03.28.13 at 6:09 pm ET|
The Patriots announced their offseason schedule on Thursday, with players set to report on April 15 for the first phase of workouts. Here’s the schedule of practices, which are closed to the public:
Report date: April 15.
Organized team activities: May 20-21, May 23, May 28-30, June 3-4, June 6-7.
Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots Feature Formidable 3-Man Pass-Rush Rotation
- Patriots File Amicus Brief Supporting Brady's Deflategate Suspension...
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at WR for Patriots
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?