Patriots unveil key dates for offseason program
|03.28.13 at 6:09 pm ET|
The Patriots announced their offseason schedule on Thursday, with players set to report on April 15 for the first phase of workouts. Here’s the schedule of practices, which are closed to the public:
Report date: April 15.
Organized team activities: May 20-21, May 23, May 28-30, June 3-4, June 6-7.
Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE
- Rob Gronkowski Contract: Latest News, Rumors on TE's Negotiations with...