Patriots unveil key dates for offseason program
|03.28.13 at 6:09 pm ET|
The Patriots announced their offseason schedule on Thursday, with players set to report on April 15 for the first phase of workouts. Here’s the schedule of practices, which are closed to the public:
Report date: April 15.
Organized team activities: May 20-21, May 23, May 28-30, June 3-4, June 6-7.
Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL