Report: Devin McCourty underwent shoulder surgery
|03.29.13 at 6:29 pm ET|
According to ESPNBoston.com, Patriots defensive back Devin McCourty underwent shoulder surgery this offseason but is expected to be ready for the start of the regular season. The report did not specify on which shoulder McCourty underwent the procedure, which was characterized as “routine.”
McCourty played in all 16 games for the Patriots, splitting his time between cornerback and safety. The 25-year-old recorded 82 tackles and five interceptions.
For more team coverage, visit weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Devin McCourty Comments on Decision to Skip White House Visit with Donald...
- Former Patriots, Miami CB Leonard Myers Dies at Age 38
- Tom Brady, Patriots Reportedly Have Mutual Interest in New Contract
- Jimmy Garoppolo Reportedly May Remain with Patriots Despite Trade Rumors
- Biggest Challenges Facing New England Patriots in 2017 Offseason
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl 51 Comeback to Be Made into Book and Feature Film
- Malcolm Butler's Life Story to Be Subject of Biographical Movie