Tom Brady, Danny Amendola work out together at USC
|04.02.13 at 5:40 pm ET|
Danny Amendola talked about getting together with quarterback Tom Brady this week, and it appears that they have managed to connect. According to the USC Atheltics Twitter feed, the two were together working out at USC on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Tee Martin — a former member of the “Brady 6″ who is now the USC receivers coach — took it a step further and got photographic evidence from his office.
‘I’ve talked with Tom a couple times ‘ just trying to get some scheduling down [figuring out when] we want to get together and throw here ‘ starting probably next week ‘ and go from there,’ Amendola told 101ESPN St. Louis last week. ‘I’m ready to get working with him.’
The offseason workouts in Southern California were an annual staple of the relationship between Brady and Wes Welker, as the two spent plenty of time together in hopes of building a bond. This year’s offseason sessions were also set to include tight end Aaron Hernandez, but it didn’t appear that Hernandez of Tuesday’s workout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...