Tom Brady, Danny Amendola work out together at USC
|04.02.13 at 5:40 pm ET|
Danny Amendola talked about getting together with quarterback Tom Brady this week, and it appears that they have managed to connect. According to the USC Atheltics Twitter feed, the two were together working out at USC on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Tee Martin — a former member of the “Brady 6″ who is now the USC receivers coach — took it a step further and got photographic evidence from his office.
‘I’ve talked with Tom a couple times ‘ just trying to get some scheduling down [figuring out when] we want to get together and throw here ‘ starting probably next week ‘ and go from there,’ Amendola told 101ESPN St. Louis last week. ‘I’m ready to get working with him.’
The offseason workouts in Southern California were an annual staple of the relationship between Brady and Wes Welker, as the two spent plenty of time together in hopes of building a bond. This year’s offseason sessions were also set to include tight end Aaron Hernandez, but it didn’t appear that Hernandez of Tuesday’s workout.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...
- Despite Injuries, Patriots Already September's Biggest Winners in the NFL
- Houston Texans vs. New England Patriots Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick