Tom Brady, Terrell Owens work out together in California
|04.03.13 at 5:40 pm ET|
Talk about a strange combination.
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was on the practice field in Southern California Wednesday with Terrell Owens, according to a Tweet from the USC athletic department. The controversial receiver, who’s a free agent — he last caught a regular-season pass while with the Bengals in 2010 — has 1,078 receptions over the course of his career. We’re not sure if this is an indication the Patriots have interest in Owens or simply that the receiver and/or the quarterback were looking for an extra help in their workouts, but it’s an interesting duo.
Brady’s appearance at USC with Owens on Wednesday comes one day after he was spotted on the Southern California campus working with new Patriots receiver Danny Amendola.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Patriots vs. Rams: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Tom Brady Passes Peyton Manning for Most Wins All-Time by a QB
- Danny Amendola Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Ankle and Return
- Tom Brady Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Knee and Return
- Alan Branch Wins Suspension Appeal: Latest Details and Reaction
- Can the New England Patriots Survive Another Rob Gronkowski Absence?
- Rob Gronkowski Injury Update: TE Reportedly Will Miss 8 Weeks with Back...