Pats will meet Philly, Detroit, Tampa Bay and Giants in preseason
|04.04.13 at 4:08 pm ET|
The Patriots will play preseason games at Philadelphia and Detroit, and home against Tampa Bay and the New York Giants, it was announced Thursday afternoon.
While three of the official dates have yet to be announced, New England will host the Buccaneers on a nationally televised game on Fox on Aug. 16 at 8 p.m., which is classified by the league as a Week 2 matchup.
In addition, the Patriots will travel to meet the Eagles in Week 1, journey to meet the Lions in Detroit in Week 3 and then wrap up the preseason slate with a Week 4 matchup against the Giants at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Deep Battle Brewing for Roster Spots at Wide Receiver for New England...
- Robert Kraft Comments on Handling of Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension
- Freeney Would Add No Value to Patriots Defense
- Can Malcom Brown Make 2nd-Year Jump for Patriots?
- Is Cannon Safe on Patriots' Roster?
- Can Garoppolo Carry Patriots in Brady's Absence?
- Latest on Patriots WR Danny Amendola's Injury