Pats will meet Philly, Detroit, Tampa Bay and Giants in preseason
|04.04.13 at 4:08 pm ET|
The Patriots will play preseason games at Philadelphia and Detroit, and home against Tampa Bay and the New York Giants, it was announced Thursday afternoon.
While three of the official dates have yet to be announced, New England will host the Buccaneers on a nationally televised game on Fox on Aug. 16 at 8 p.m., which is classified by the league as a Week 2 matchup.
In addition, the Patriots will travel to meet the Eagles in Week 1, journey to meet the Lions in Detroit in Week 3 and then wrap up the preseason slate with a Week 4 matchup against the Giants at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Terrance Knighton Cut by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Updates on Patriots OT Sebastian Vollmer Injury
- Latest Updates on Tom Brady's Thumb Injury
- Malcolm Mitchell Injury: Updates on Patriots WR's Elbow
- Tom Brady Comments on Suspension, Decision to Drop Deflategate Appeal
- Latest Updates on Bryan Stork's Concussion
- Gronk Is Too Good to Be NFL's Highest-Paid TE