Pats will meet Philly, Detroit, Tampa Bay and Giants in preseason
|04.04.13 at 4:08 pm ET|
The Patriots will play preseason games at Philadelphia and Detroit, and home against Tampa Bay and the New York Giants, it was announced Thursday afternoon.
While three of the official dates have yet to be announced, New England will host the Buccaneers on a nationally televised game on Fox on Aug. 16 at 8 p.m., which is classified by the league as a Week 2 matchup.
In addition, the Patriots will travel to meet the Eagles in Week 1, journey to meet the Lions in Detroit in Week 3 and then wrap up the preseason slate with a Week 4 matchup against the Giants at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Tom Brady Says He Has No Interest in Pursuing Coaching Career
- New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Knee Surgery
- Rob Gronkowski Keeps Rolling as the Patriots' Offensive Pillar
- Patriots vs. Steelers: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- NFL Power Rankings: Breaking Down Sunday's Action Ahead of Week 7
- Patriots vs. Bengals: Full Report Card Grades for New England