Pats will meet Philly, Detroit, Tampa Bay and Giants in preseason
|04.04.13 at 4:08 pm ET|
The Patriots will play preseason games at Philadelphia and Detroit, and home against Tampa Bay and the New York Giants, it was announced Thursday afternoon.
While three of the official dates have yet to be announced, New England will host the Buccaneers on a nationally televised game on Fox on Aug. 16 at 8 p.m., which is classified by the league as a Week 2 matchup.
In addition, the Patriots will travel to meet the Eagles in Week 1, journey to meet the Lions in Detroit in Week 3 and then wrap up the preseason slate with a Week 4 matchup against the Giants at Gillette Stadium.
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX
- Patriots Must Focus on Bringing Balance to Offense This Offseason
- Pats Must Use 2016 Offseason to Prep for Big 2017 FA Class
- Glenn Gronkowski to Meet with Patriots During Senior Bowl