Tedy Bruschi, Leon Gray and Chuck Fairbanks finalists for Patriots Hall of Fame
|04.15.13 at 12:52 pm ET|
The Patriots announced Monday that three players have been selected as finalists for this year’s induction into the team’s hall of fame. This year’s finalists (listed in alphabetical order) are linebacker Tedy Bruschi, head coach Chuck Fairbanks and offensive tackle Leon Gray.
Starting Monday, Patriots fans are encouraged to vote for the Patriots player most deserving of enshrinement, and fans can vote on www.patriots.com for the next month. Voting will end on May 15 and the Patriots will announce the 2013 Patriots Hall of Fame selection in early June.
This year’s selection by the fans will become the 21st person to be enshrined into the Patriots Hall of Fame. He will join Gil Santos, the Voice of the New England Patriots, at an induction ceremony in September.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Aaron Hernandez May Be Cleared in Double-Murder Trial Due to Deleted Text
- Robert Kraft Comments on Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey Being Returned
- President Donald Trump to Host Patriots at White House on April 19
- Darrelle Revis Reportedly Expected to Return to Patriots If He Plays Next...
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video