New Patriots WR Danny Amendola promises to help Marathon bombing victims
|04.16.13 at 9:44 am ET|
New Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola offered to help victims of the Boston Marathon by donating money per reception — and dropped pass — next season.
I will DONATE $100 for EVERY pass I catch next season to whatever “Boston Marathon Relief Fund” there is. And $200 for any dropped pass.
‘ Danny Amendola (@DannyAmendola) April 16, 2013
Amendola, who played the last four seasons with the Rams,caught 63 passes last season. He was signed by the Patriots last month, agreeing to a five-year, $28.5 million contract.
A native of Texas, Amendola has family in Massachusetts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New England Patriots Fans Should Know