New Patriots WR Danny Amendola promises to help Marathon bombing victims
|04.16.13 at 9:44 am ET|
New Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola offered to help victims of the Boston Marathon by donating money per reception — and dropped pass — next season.
I will DONATE $100 for EVERY pass I catch next season to whatever “Boston Marathon Relief Fund” there is. And $200 for any dropped pass.
‘ Danny Amendola (@DannyAmendola) April 16, 2013
Amendola, who played the last four seasons with the Rams,caught 63 passes last season. He was signed by the Patriots last month, agreeing to a five-year, $28.5 million contract.
A native of Texas, Amendola has family in Massachusetts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Garoppolo Comments on Opportunity to Start for Patriots
- Dion Lewis Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Recovery from Surgery
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL