New Patriots WR Danny Amendola promises to help Marathon bombing victims
|04.16.13 at 9:44 am ET|
New Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola offered to help victims of the Boston Marathon by donating money per reception — and dropped pass — next season.
I will DONATE $100 for EVERY pass I catch next season to whatever “Boston Marathon Relief Fund” there is. And $200 for any dropped pass.
‘ Danny Amendola (@DannyAmendola) April 16, 2013
Amendola, who played the last four seasons with the Rams,caught 63 passes last season. He was signed by the Patriots last month, agreeing to a five-year, $28.5 million contract.
A native of Texas, Amendola has family in Massachusetts.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Biggest Needs New England Patriots Have Yet to Address This Offseason
- Super Bowl 49 Champion Bryan Stork Retires from NFL at 26 Years Old
- Tom Brady Super Bowl 51 Jersey Theft Timeline Revealed on Video
- Photos of Tom Brady's Previously Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Revealed
- New England Patriots: Updated Draft Big Board After First Wave of Free...
- Tyler Gaffney Released by New England Patriots
- Tom Brady Issues Statement on Recovery of Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey