Defensive back Devin McCourty pledges to help victims of Marathon bombings
|04.17.13 at 4:29 pm ET|
Patriots defensive back Devin McCourty joined teammates Danny Amendola and Vince Wilfork in pledging to help support those affected by the Marathon bombings that took place earlier this week. McCourty tweeted out the following Wednesday afternoon.
Like Amendola I will donate $100 for each tackle made & 200 for every int made in 2013-14 season to the victims of the Boston bombing(D-Mac)
— Jason+Devin McCourty (@McCourtyTwins) April 17, 2013
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Julian Edelman Comments on His Role Against Bills in Week 4
- Anthony Johnson Released by Patriots: Latest Comments and Reaction
- Jacoby Brissett Injury: Updates on Patriots QB's Thumb and Return
- Jacoby Brissett, QBs Making Their First Career Start Under Belichick Are...
- Shorthanded Patriots Send Emphatic Message That They Are Team to Beat in...
- Patriots vs. Texans: Full Report Card Grades for New England
- Jacoby Brissett, Julian Edelman, LeGarrette Blount Post-Week 3 Fantasy...