Defensive back Devin McCourty pledges to help victims of Marathon bombings
|04.17.13 at 4:29 pm ET|
Patriots defensive back Devin McCourty joined teammates Danny Amendola and Vince Wilfork in pledging to help support those affected by the Marathon bombings that took place earlier this week. McCourty tweeted out the following Wednesday afternoon.
Like Amendola I will donate $100 for each tackle made & 200 for every int made in 2013-14 season to the victims of the Boston bombing(D-Mac)
— Jason+Devin McCourty (@McCourtyTwins) April 17, 2013
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty
- Most Prominent Patriots on the Roster Bubble
- Report: Lombardi Leaving Pats Front Office
- What Could Ninkovich's Position Change Mean for Patriots Defense?
- Who Were Patriots Minicamp Stars