Defensive back Devin McCourty pledges to help victims of Marathon bombings
|04.17.13 at 4:29 pm ET|
Patriots defensive back Devin McCourty joined teammates Danny Amendola and Vince Wilfork in pledging to help support those affected by the Marathon bombings that took place earlier this week. McCourty tweeted out the following Wednesday afternoon.
Like Amendola I will donate $100 for each tackle made & 200 for every int made in 2013-14 season to the victims of the Boston bombing(D-Mac)
— Jason+Devin McCourty (@McCourtyTwins) April 17, 2013
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...