Patriots legend Kevin Faulk will be part of NFL Draft next week in New York
|04.17.13 at 3:46 pm ET|
The NFL has announced that former Patriots running back Kevin Faulk will be in New York next week to announce New England’s second-round draft pick at next week’s NFL Draft.
Faulk will be on the scene as part of a leaguewide initiative — which started two years ago — where 32 alumni announce second- and third-round draft choices in the draft. Other players who will be taking part include Atlanta’s Deion Sanders, Tampa Bay’s Warren Sapp and Baltimore’s Jonathan Ogden.
- Patriots vs. Browns: Thompkins, Hoomanawanui Both Inactive
- Belichick on Ridley, Faulk, and Ozzie Newsome
- The Best Around
- New England Patriots Links 12/06/13 - Sunday Spotlight Will Have Pats'...
- Alfonzo Dennard's Sentence Extended
- New England Patriots resign WR Austin Collie
- New England Patriots Links 12/05/13 - Alfonzo Dennard to Find Out Legal...