Patriots legend Kevin Faulk will be part of NFL Draft next week in New York
|04.17.13 at 3:46 pm ET|
The NFL has announced that former Patriots running back Kevin Faulk will be in New York next week to announce New England’s second-round draft pick at next week’s NFL Draft.
Faulk will be on the scene as part of a leaguewide initiative — which started two years ago — where 32 alumni announce second- and third-round draft choices in the draft. Other players who will be taking part include Atlanta’s Deion Sanders, Tampa Bay’s Warren Sapp and Baltimore’s Jonathan Ogden.
2014 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2014 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- How Big of an Impact Will Easley Make for Pats?
- Patriots' Top Offseason Moves
- Assessing Every Patriots UDFA's Chances of Making the Roster
- Projecting Patriots' Roster Battles This Offseason
- Ranking Pats' Remaining Offseason Priorities
- Early Projections for Patriots' Final 53-Man Roster
- In-Depth Look at Each Pats Draft Pick