Patriots release defensive lineman Myron Pryor
|04.18.13 at 5:26 pm ET|
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor has been released by the Patriots, according to the league transaction wire. The 26-year-old Pryor, a 6-foot-1, 305-pounder out of Kentucky, has played in 24 games in three years with New England. However, Pryor struggled with injury over the course of his career, and ended the 2012 season on injured reserve. The sixth-round pick of the Patriots in 2009 had his finest season with New England as a rookie when he played in 13 games and finished with 20 tackles (12 solo).
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should Patriots Give Brissett Chance to Start Week 1?
- Robert Kraft Releases Statement on Brady Not Continuing Deflategate...
- Tom Brady Accepts Deflategate Suspension, Won't Appeal to Supreme Court
- Excited by Absence of Brady, Pats' Rivals Likely to Be Disappointed Again
- Simmons Accuses Stephen A. of Blasting Brady for the NFL
- Twitter Reacts to Brady's Denied Appeal
- Brady's Request for Rehearing of Deflategate Appeal Denied