Patriots release defensive lineman Myron Pryor
|04.18.13 at 5:26 pm ET|
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor has been released by the Patriots, according to the league transaction wire. The 26-year-old Pryor, a 6-foot-1, 305-pounder out of Kentucky, has played in 24 games in three years with New England. However, Pryor struggled with injury over the course of his career, and ended the 2012 season on injured reserve. The sixth-round pick of the Patriots in 2009 had his finest season with New England as a rookie when he played in 13 games and finished with 20 tackles (12 solo).
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- FA WRs Patriots Should Target This Offseason
- Report: Montee Ball Released by Patriots
- Free-Agent RBs Patriots Should Consider This Offseason
- Free Agents That Need to Be on Patriots' Radar
- Why Big Changes Could Be Coming for Patriots at WR
- Super Bowl XXXVI: Reliving the Start of the Patriots Dynasty
- We Remember: Butler's Game-Winning in Super Bowl XLIX