Patriots release defensive lineman Myron Pryor
|04.18.13 at 5:26 pm ET|
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor has been released by the Patriots, according to the league transaction wire. The 26-year-old Pryor, a 6-foot-1, 305-pounder out of Kentucky, has played in 24 games in three years with New England. However, Pryor struggled with injury over the course of his career, and ended the 2012 season on injured reserve. The sixth-round pick of the Patriots in 2009 had his finest season with New England as a rookie when he played in 13 games and finished with 20 tackles (12 solo).
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Rob Gronkowski Says He Hopes Martellus Bennett 'Breaks the Bank' in Free...
- Rob Gronkowski Comments on Roger Goodell, Future in Football, More
- Best and Worst Moves New England Patriots Can Make This Offseason
- Bill Belichick Named Potential Witness in Aaron Hernandez's Double-Murder...
- Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Patriots' Big Trade Bait, NFL's Athletic...
- Martellus Bennett Reportedly to Test Free Agency, Patriots Exit Possible
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl 51 Jersey Valued at $500,000 in Police...