Patriots release defensive lineman Myron Pryor
|04.18.13 at 5:26 pm ET|
Defensive lineman Myron Pryor has been released by the Patriots, according to the league transaction wire. The 26-year-old Pryor, a 6-foot-1, 305-pounder out of Kentucky, has played in 24 games in three years with New England. However, Pryor struggled with injury over the course of his career, and ended the 2012 season on injured reserve. The sixth-round pick of the Patriots in 2009 had his finest season with New England as a rookie when he played in 13 games and finished with 20 tackles (12 solo).
For more Patriots news, check out weei.com/patriots.
2016 PATRIOTS DRAFT PICKS
2016 NFL DRAFT
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Updates on Patriots Star Danny Amendola's Injuries
- Why Collins Is Patriots' Most Important 2017 Free Agent
- Biggest Issues the Patriots Will Face in 2016 Season
- Super Bowl Odds: Patriots Betting Favorites Despite Brady Suspension
- Position Battles to Watch in Patriots Training Camp
- Does Brissett Have a Chance to Be Patriots Week 1 Starter?
- Brady Is Under Too Much Pressure, and It Could Crush Pats Dynasty